July 20th, 2006
Oh well, we decided to cancel as the weather would make it rough (very hot, light breeze) and a number of folks are suffering logistic problems getting there. A disappointment as I really want to do this, please get in touch if you would like to and maybe we can still schedule it. Perhaps we’ll set it up for next (2007) spring, mid-late May?
All the best, Tad